Producer of 'The Real Story'/
Associate Producer FOX61 News
December 2021 - present
• Produce weekly policy show 'The Real Story'. Responsible for pitching segments, research and question development, booking all guests and fostering relationships with sources. Envision unique branding concepts, guests and coverage for election season, legislative sessions and more.
• Actively fulfill roles from pre-production to post-production to pitch, create and air original content including exclusive feature reporting and one-on-one interviews with the state's political leaders and trailblazers.
• Associate produce and produce for 7 hours of daily morning show and 2 hours of evening shows including stacking rundowns, finding original content, writing copy and communicating with other producers, editors and talent.
• Pitch, source, research, report and write everyday from pacers and VOSOTs to anchor packages and reporter hits. Often go above and beyond to pitch segments and book guests for all day parts and shows that are relevant to our demographic and important to our communities' needs.
• Support our digital capacity when able by sourcing and researching editorial stories as well as writing articles specifically breaking down municipal and state policy and budgets' everyday impacts.
Quinnipiac's Integrated Marketing Communications
Host and Production Assistant
January 2021 - January 2022
• Pitched concepts and worked to develop as well as approve them across diverse Quinnipiac University departments and administrations.
• Helped create and co-host the “I Wish I Would Have Known” series, a completely new wave of higher education marketing.
• Oversaw series progress and a small team as well as having a hands on role in all script-writing, production planning, and future development goals.
• Led an initiative to integrate these videos with the Quinnipiac branding, capitalized on search engine optimization in titles and descriptions as well as easily interactive and consumable formats/ integration. Pitched concepts and researched market trends on top of being part of budgeting and delegation.
• Assisted in filming footage for weekly “Quinnipiac Minute” videos.
QU Culture Initiative
Film Director & Committee Leader
July 2021 - April 2021
• Created video stories and profiles from pre-production to post-production and led a small team to find and pre-interview subjects, set up production schedules and gather compelling b-roll and interviews, as well as editing the videos and then marketing them to the Quinnipiac community.
November 2019 - August 2020
Reporter and Anchor
September 2019 - January 2021
• Responsible for meeting deadlines and creating news content weekly.
• Wrote, produced and delivered anchor segments and scripts.
• Edited video and created graphics, producing quality images and stories.
• Assisted the camera crew as well as mentored new reporters and anchors, inspiring a successful newscast.
• Facilitated and supervised meetings with the production team to form effective strategic plans for the station and show.
Council on Foreign Relations
Education Multimedia Production Intern
January 2021 - May 2021
• Developed weekly, visual pitches to demonstrate historical context and expound on data.
• Researched and fact checked all story lessons for the World 101 educational assets as well as social media promotions.
• Wrote copy for lessons and provided revisions and feedback throughout the publishing process.
• Collaborated with a large team virtually to ensure efficient, quality data sets and proposals as well as interactive, consumable visuals as the end product.
'The Woke Giants' Quinnipiac Podcast
Director, Editor & Co-Host
December 2020 - May 2021
• Proposed, developed and directed a unique podcast highlighting Quinnipiac University students in interdisciplinary, intimate interviews about their personal stories and work across campus in an effort to amplify ignored or unnoticed achievements and voices.
• In a very short time, engaged over 300 unique downloads and bi-costal ratings.
• Researched and secured guests on the show as well as well composed interesting and insightful questions. Was also in charge of guiding guests through the recording process from pre-production to distribution and marketing.
• Was responsible for all audio editing and uploading the finished podcast on multiple platforms through Megaphone, including episode descriptions, tagging, and SEO optimization.
Edison Media Research Inc.
• Trained with and represented Edison Media Research, the sole voting data providers for networks including ABC, CBS and NBC News.
• Tabulated voting data as well as helped to inform national election projections and local coverage.
Quinnipiac Undergraduate Admissions
Student Ambassador/Campus Tour Guide
August 2020 - June 2021
• Represented the university to prospective students and families.
• Facilitated open houses for the School of Communications and encouraged students to explore Quinnipiac's accelerated program by sharing my experience.
• Planned and executed successful open house experiences.
• Gave guided tours of the campus and engaged visitors with student life and Quinnipiac's values.
WEPCO Video Marketing Consultant
May 2020 - August 2020
• Developed, scheduled, and created all social media video content.
• Supported employees through the on-camera interviewing and filming process.
• Marketed and publicly represented the company to the community.
• Promoted the importance of video marketing within the industry to numerous partner companies, manufacturing networks, and alliances.
Bolton Community Voice Channel
“Speaking Through Stories” Producer, Reporter, Videographer, Editor
September 2017 - May 2019
• Developed the docuseries segments, “Who Are Refugees?” and “Connecticut’s Response to Gun Violence”.
• Trained and certified to film and produce television shows in the 4K studio and field.
• Interviewed by multiple newspapers in Connecticut about the series.
• Aspired to share informed perspective and meaningful interviews with the community.
Emerson College Summer Journalism Institute Graduate July 2018
“Peace, Love and Art: Hope for the Children of Serapio School in Mexico”, Founder
November 2016 - present
• Taught English to disadvantaged children in Mexico and created a year-long curriculum for language development.
• Organize annual fundraising events in which over $11,000 in proceeds has been raised to support a music and art program established there as well as much needed educational supplies.
• Created a fully, up-to-date computer lab for students.
• Coordinate a letter exchange program between the Serapio and American Hebron Elementary School students, promoting computer skills, relationships and cultural understanding.
Boys and Girls Club
Tutor and 'Strong Girls' Mentor
Connecticut Society of Professional Journalists
Former Rotaract & International Service Coordinator
Quinnipiac School of Communications
Alpha Phi Omega, National Service Fraternity
Former Educational Director
Integrated Refugee and Immigration Services, Committee Member
• Helped to resettle a Syrian refugee family.
• Supported the family and their three children with the process of acculturation, transportation systems, doctor’s appointments, school, ESL classes as well as securing food and housing.
Broadcast News Writing
AP Style Writing & Editing
Research & Fact Checking Videography & Photography
Guest Booking & Vetting
Community Collaboration Creative Problem Solving
Personable and Professional
Both on air & off
AP ENPS Rundowns
Adobe Creative Cloud
Including Premiere Pro, Avid,
Final Cut and EDIUS
Social Media Content
All platforms and analytics
NBC CT/ Gerry Brooks
CT Broadcaster’s Association
New England Student Emmy Production Awards, Recipient
National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences
Long-Form Non-Fiction Category
Distinguished Young Woman of Connecticut
First Runner Up, Recipient of Overall Interview Award, Spirit Award, On-Stage Self Expression and the National “Be Your Best Self” Presenter Award
Prudential National Service Award
Global Engagement Award Winner, CT World Affairs Council
Bachelor of Arts in Journalism
2019 - 2022
Journalism major and International Studies minor in the university's accelerated communications degree program.